Star Prairie, WI & Hastings, MN Estate Planning Attorney
While nobody wants to think about death or disability, establishing an estate plan is one of the most important steps you can take to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Our Star Prairie, WI (New Richmond area) and Hastings, MN estate planning lawyer can devise a plan that can also spare your loved ones of the expense, delay and frustration associated with managing your affairs when you pass away or become disabled.
Specifically, proper estate planning should take into account the following issues:
- Planning for incapacity
- Protecting your beneficiaries’ inheritance from divorce, creditors and predators.
- Planning for beneficiaries with special needs
- Multiplying your IRA many times over by stretching it out over your children’s lifetimes
- Estate tax planning
- Business succession planning
- Nominating guardians for minor children
- Planning for non-traditional families
- Succession planning – farm families
- Planning for affluent families
- Charitable planning
- FLP & LLC planning
- Medicaid planning
"*" indicates required fields
We would like to hear from you, so please contact us via telephone or email with any questions, comments, or concerns that you might have. In addition, feel free to contact us if you would like to schedule an appointment.